C&C PetroGas Engineering is pleased to announce that it has been awarded funding by the National Research Council-Industry Research Assistance Program (“NRC-IRAP”) to hire young talents for development of Compressor Package Vibration Analysis Technique and Software. NRC-IRAP is a Canadian government-sponsored program that provides technical and business advisory services and financial contributions to support the development and commercialization of innovative technologies developed at qualified firms.
NRC-IRAP is very supportive of our ongoing research and development efforts and product innovation, this additional funding will enables us to have qualified young talents to facilitate the development of effective vibration analysis technique and software，which would in turn help increase of economic development in Alberta.
- Chrysaor Touted as Incredible Growth Story April 19, 2019
- Reliance Considering Refinery Stake Sale to Aramco, Adnoc April 19, 2019
- $6B Project with Up to 8,000 New Jobs Sanctioned April 19, 2019
- Exxon Makes 13th Oil Discovery Offshore Guyana April 19, 2019
- Supertanker Loads American Oil Without Nearing US April 19, 2019
- Oil, Gas Leaders Combat Labor and Sex Trafficking Boom April 19, 2019
- Total Turns to Artificial Intelligence to Cut Drilling Costs April 19, 2019
- Vitol's LNG Trading Desk Shifts to London April 19, 2019
- It's Film or Fall Behind For the Oil, Gas Industry April 19, 2019
- Schlumberger Looks Overseas for Offshore, Exploration Growth April 18, 2019