C&C PetroGas Engineering is pleased to announce that it has been awarded funding by the National Research Council-Industry Research Assistance Program (“NRC-IRAP”) to hire young talents for development of Compressor Package Vibration Analysis Technique and Software. NRC-IRAP is a Canadian government-sponsored program that provides technical and business advisory services and financial contributions to support the development and commercialization of innovative technologies developed at qualified firms.
NRC-IRAP is very supportive of our ongoing research and development efforts and product innovation, this additional funding will enables us to have qualified young talents to facilitate the development of effective vibration analysis technique and software，which would in turn help increase of economic development in Alberta.
- IEA Cuts Oil Demand Growth Forecast Again June 14, 2019
- Investors Focus on Trade War June 14, 2019
- Aker Solutions Appoints New CFO June 14, 2019
- Permian NGL Access a Plus for Exxon-Sabic Project June 14, 2019
- Schulich Buys 5 Percent of MEG Energy June 14, 2019
- Trump Threatens to Block Nord Stream Pipeline Link June 14, 2019
- Is Permian's Parsley Energy a Top Target for Buyers? June 14, 2019
- Port Arthur Terminal Expansion Wraps Up June 14, 2019
- Oil Tanker Insurance Premiums Set to Surge June 14, 2019
- Oil Set for Weekly Drop Despite Tanker Attacks June 14, 2019